An Exceptional Boat In Bradenton/Cortez, Fl Made Accessible To You
The Sovereign Boat Club has added the Axopar 28 Cabin to our fleet. The Axopar 28 Cabin opens up a world of possibilities for extended voyages and longer average journey times. Enjoy the lifestyle of premium boat ownership without the maintenance, hassle and worry – at a fraction of the price of ownership.
Axopar 28 Cabin Major Features and Amenities
Powered by a single Mercury Verado 300hp V8, this Axopar 28 Cabin has an upgraded audio package and a wetbar in the aft deck.
- Single Mercury Verado 300hp V8 cold fusion white
- Brabus line trim package
- Underwater lights
- 5-person seating capacity
- Cabin offers occasional sleeping possibilities for two
- Freshwater system+45l (12 gallon) tank
- Shower on aft deck
- Teak table in cabin
- Simrad VHF Echo sounder, bottom scanner
- Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 2 x speakers in cockpit and control unit
- Audio upgrade, subwoofer and 4ch amplifier
- Chartplotter Simrad NSS 12
- Mabru Air Conditioning 7K BTU main cabin
- Sunshade with supports for fore deck
- Silvertex petrol interior
- Two aft deck folding seats
- Electric flush toilet
THREE FOR 1 TRIFECTA IN THE BRADENTON AREA
In the Bradenton area, we have a fleet of 3 boats. You may join only 1, or get all 3, for pennies on the dollar!
- The Robalo R317 is in Cortez
- A new 300k Axopar 28 Cabin
- The NauticStar 18
Premium Boats at a Fraction of The Cost of Ownership
Sovereign Boat Club offers the very best boats in their class to its members so that they can enjoy the very best the sport has to offer at a fraction of the cost of ownership. Generally, annual fees amount to about 3% of the ownership cost, plus annual operating expenses.
Go Farther More Comfortably. All Day.
Reach those fishing grounds and other destinations. Sovereign Boat Club lets you go farther, beyond the protected water restrictions of most boat clubs. Go all day. You and your guests will love the benefits of a premium boat. Joysticks for easy docking, fore and aft awnings for shade and UV protection, and an electric-flush head in a large compartment so everyone can be comfortable during a long day on the water.
Not A Mass-Market Boat Club
Mass-market boat clubs are a wonderful means of shared access for beginners. However, the Sovereign Boat Club is up-market and is intended for people who want to enjoy the water on a premium boat that is ready and able to go out to sea. All SBC boats are among the best boats in their class from respected brands known for quality construction. SBC boats are twin-engine powered, have joysticks for easy docking, electric-flush heads so the boat is family-friendly, and have state-of-the-art chartplotters and fishfinders. All or our boats are equipped with VHF radios for safety.
Better Than A Used Boat
Many boaters looking for an affordable boat, buy a used boat, hoping to enjoy the boating lifestyle for less money. But used boats often come with baggage. A worn-out engine, gremlins in the electrical system, rotting hoses and other unseen problems. Typically, they don’t have the latest electronics, and modern equipment, rarely a joystick, or a working head and almost never a gyro stabilizer. There’s nothing like a new boat!
Enjoy The Boating Lifestyle
- Premium boats only
- Electric flush toilets
- Free boating education
- Full day usage
- Limited membership
- Reciprocal privileges
- Easy Online reservations
- Premium marina locations
- Staff clean-up after use
- All boats sanitized
- No onerous credit checks
- Travel offshore up to 100 miles
- Overnight cruising is allowed
- Weekly usage available
- Full electronics on each boat
- Less costly than owning
- No debt, no depreciation
Here’s How Our Axopar 28 Program works
- Every member must take Sovereign Yacht Club’s safe boating course and receive hands-on boat use orientation. All family members over 21 are eligible as operators after taking the course.
- You pay one fee for unlimited use or charter by the day, your option.
- Reserve the days you want the boat online. Some rules apply.
- Our boats are intended for member operation, but if a captain is wanted, the Club will supply one for an extra fee.
- Once you’re done for the day, step off the boat, we clean and sanitize the boat for the next member.
- Members are first in line for renewal for subsequent years, as we limit the number of members for each boat.
- Enjoy your time on the water in a premium boat.
Enjoy The Axopar 28 in a Cruising Mecca
There are few places in the U.S. with the rich cruising grounds of the west coast of Florida – all within a few minutes, or hours, from Bradenton, Florida, the home port for SBC’s Axopar 28. Cruise north or south or venture out into the Gulf in a well-found boat to the fishing grounds.
Serving A Need In the Industry
“The Club’s program is an incredible option for our family. It’s like owning our own boat, but way easier. The cost is similar to other boating programs, but what you get is a whole other level. If you compare their costs versus owning a boat of this caliber, there’s no contest.”
Sovereign Boat Club Member Tom S
“I’ve been a member of a mass-market boat club for over ten years. It was nice for a period of time, but their vessels were mediocre and not suited for my needs. It was also not convenient to wait 1 month out, at minimum, for a boat on the weekend. The Club’s Pursuit DC266 is a premium boat and I can always use the boat when I want it.”
Sovereign Boat Club Member Tim T