An Exceptional Boat in St Petersburg, FL made accessible to you
The Pursuit DC266 is one of the very best boats built in its class. This particular boat has been fully outfitted for cruising, entertaining, fishing and watersports. The owner has invested over $240,000 in this new boat. Enjoy the lifestyle of premium boat ownership without the maintenance, hassle and worry – at a fraction of the price of ownership.
Pursuit DC266 Major Features and Amenities
The DC266 is powered by twin Yamaha 200-hp outboards. BoatTEST has run sea trials on the boat and has determined that her top speed is 49 mph with a full load of fuel and standard ss props. Her cruising range is about 306 statute miles at 27.7 mph. Her 21-degree deadrise at the transom is a good compromise between efficiency and riding comfort.
Her interior is designed for an active family. There are 3 seats in the stern, a table, and wet bar console. The bow also has a table for entertaining. A livewell, rod holders and rod racks let her fish, and a bridle and tow line are aboard for tow sports. The hard top and flush toilet are just a few of the amenities.
- Twin 200-hp Yamaha outboards
- Power steering
- Lenco trim tabs
- VHF radio
- 24/7 Systems monitoring
- Fiberglass Hardtop
- Electric Toilet with adult headroom
- Fold-out Cockpit seating at stern and port side
- Entertainment console with sink and faucet
- Forward and aft sun shades
- Cruising Stratoglass helm enclosure
- Fresh and raw water washdowns
- 20 gal live well
- 31 gal fish box
- 4 rod holders
- Bow table
- Stern Table – Have a Party!
Premium Boats at a Fraction of The Cost of Ownership
Sovereign Boat Club offers the very best boats in their class to its members so that they can enjoy the very best the sport has to offer at a fraction of the cost of ownership. Generally, annual fees amount to about 3% of the ownership cost, plus annual operating expenses.
Go Farther More Comfortably. All Day.
Reach those fishing grounds and other destinations. Sovereign Boat Club lets you go farther, beyond the protected water restrictions of most boat clubs. Go all day. You and your guests will love the benefits of a premium boat. Joysticks for easy docking, fore and aft awnings for shade and UV protection, and an electric-flush head in a large compartment so everyone can be comfortable during a long day on the water.
Not A Mass-Market Boat Club
Mass-market boat clubs are a wonderful means of shared access for beginners. However, the Sovereign Boat Club is up-market and is intended for people who want to enjoy the water on a premium boat that is ready and able to go out to sea. All SBC boats are among the best boats in their class from respected brands known for quality construction. SBC boats are twin-engine powered, have joysticks for easy docking, electric-flush heads so the boat is family-friendly, and have state-of-the-art chartplotters and fishfinders. All or our boats are equipped with VHF radios for safety.
Better Than A Used Boat
Many boaters looking for an affordable boat, buy a used boat, hoping to enjoy the boating lifestyle for less money. But used boats often come with baggage. A worn-out engine, gremlins in the electrical system, rotting hoses and other unseen problems. Typically, they don’t have the latest electronics, and modern equipment, rarely a joystick, or a working head and almost never a gyro stabilizer. There’s nothing like a new boat!
Enjoy The Boating Lifestyle
- Premium boats only
- Electric flush toilets
- Free boating education
- Full day usage
- Limited membership
- Reciprocal privileges
- Easy Online reservations
- Premium marina locations
- Staff clean-up after use
- All boats sanitized
- No onerous credit checks
- Travel offshore up to 100 miles
- Overnight cruising is allowed
- Weekly usage available
- Full electronics on each boat
- Less costly than owning
- No debt, no depreciation
Here’s How Our Program works
- Every member must take Sovereign Yacht Club’s safe boating course and receive hands-on boat use orientation. All family members over 18 are eligible as operators after taking the course.
- Once your boat orientation has been completed, members may reserve, members may reserve the boat online through our reservation service.
- Club membership fees consist of annual dues and monthly maintenance fees.
- Reserve the days you want the boat online. Some rules apply.
- Our boats are intended for member operation, but if a captain is wanted, the Club will supply one for an extra fee.
- Once you’re done for the day, step off the boat, we clean and sanitize the boat for the next member.
- Members are first in line for renewal for subsequent years, as we limit the number of members for each boat.
- Enjoy your time on the water in a premium boat.
PURSUIT DC266 at the Maximo Marina in St. Petersburg Florida
Our Pursuit DC266 is located at Maximo Marina in St. Petersburg Florida, an ideal boating location in the Tampa Bay area. Close to St Pete, St Pete Beach, Tampa, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Belleair Beach, Indian Rocks Beach and other Pinellas and Hillsborough county communities.
4801 37th Street S, St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Tampa Bay Premier Marina
Maximo Marina is part of the IGY Marinas system that caters to luxury yachts. They have premium facilities and a staff that is dedicated to customer service. IGY Marinas operate 14 of the most modern marine locations from the Med to the Caribbean and in the U.S., including three in Florida.
- Covered Slips
- Lift-Out Slips
- Fuel on Site
- Pump-Out on Site
- Private Showers & Facilities
- Handy Parking
- Guest Laundry
- 24-Hour Security
- Outdoor Bar & Restaurant (Summer Only)
- Concierge Service
Serving A Need In the Industry
“The Club’s program is an incredible option for our family. It’s like owning our own boat, but way easier. The cost is similar to other boating programs, but what you get is a whole other level. If you compare their costs versus owning a boat of this caliber, there’s no contest.”
Sovereign Boat Club Member Tom S
“I’ve been a member of a mass-market boat club for over ten years. It was nice for a period of time, but their vessels were mediocre and not suited for my needs. It was also not convenient to wait 1 month out, at minimum, for a boat on the weekend. The Club’s Pursuit DC266 is a premium boat and I can always use the boat when I want it.”
Sovereign Boat Club Member Tim T