An Exceptional Boat in Miami FL made accessible to you
The EdgeWater 370CC is the flagship of the EdgeWater line. This particular boat has been outfitted with virtually everything imaginable for serious fishing, weekend cruising and entertaining. Enjoy the lifestyle of premium boat ownership without the maintenance, hassle and worry – at a fraction of the price of ownership.
EdgeWater 370CC Major Features and Amenities
- Triple 300-hp Yamaha outboards
- Accommodates 16 people
- Deluxe hardtop with glass windshield and wipers with spritz
- Seakeeper gyro for a more stable ride
- Optimus joystick for easy docking
- Cabin for 2 with stand-up head, shower and electric flush toilet
- Air conditioning in cabin
- Panoptix Livescope Down/Forwad
- Diesel generator
- SidePower bow thruster
- Portside swim/dive door
- Awlcraft painted hull and painted white engines
- Complete bait prep station with sink
- Electric grill
- 45 gal livewell
- 70 gal transome fishbox
- Garmin EPS autopilot and 8616 GPS > MAPGSD
- Garmin open array radar
- Garmin ClearVU/SideVu fish finder/depth sounder
- Fishbox freezer
- Bow lounge filler automatically adjustable
- Underwater lights
Premium Boats at a Fraction of The Cost of Ownership
Sovereign Boat Club offers the very best boats in their class to its members so that they can enjoy the very best the sport has to offer at a fraction of the cost of ownership. Generally, annual fees amount to about 3% of the ownership cost, plus annual operating expenses.
Go Farther More Comfortably. All Day.
Reach those fishing grounds and other destinations. Sovereign Boat Club lets you go farther, beyond the protected water restrictions of most boat clubs. Go all day. You and your guests will love the benefits of a premium boat. Joysticks for easy docking, fore and aft awnings for shade and UV protection, and an electric-flush head in a large compartment so everyone can be comfortable during a long day on the water.
Not A Mass-Market Boat Club
Mass-market boat clubs are a wonderful means of shared access for beginners. However, the Sovereign Boat Club is up-market and is intended for people who want to enjoy the water on a premium boat that is ready and able to go out to sea. All SBC boats are among the best boats in their class from respected brands known for quality construction. SBC boats are twin-engine powered, have joysticks for easy docking, electric-flush heads so the boat is family-friendly, and have state-of-the-art chartplotters and fishfinders. All or our boats are equipped with VHF radios for safety.
Better Than A Used Boat
Many boaters looking for an affordable boat, buy a used boat, hoping to enjoy the boating lifestyle for less money. But used boats often come with baggage. A worn-out engine, gremlins in the electrical system, rotting hoses and other unseen problems. Typically, they don’t have the latest electronics, and modern equipment, rarely a joystick, or a working head and almost never a gyro stabilizer. There’s nothing like a new boat!
Enjoy The Boating Lifestyle
- Premium boats only
- Electric flush toilets
- Free boating education
- Full day usage
- Limited membership
- Reciprocal privileges
- Easy Online reservations
- Premium marina locations
- Staff clean-up after use
- All boats sanitized
- No onerous credit checks
- Travel offshore up to 100 miles
- Overnight cruising is allowed
- Weekly usage available
- Full electronics on each boat
- Less costly than owning
- No debt, no depreciation
Here’s How Our Edgewater 370CC Program works
- Every member must take Sovereign Yacht Club’s safe boating course and receive hands-on boat use orientation. All family members over 21 are eligible as operators after taking the course.
- You pay one fee for unlimited use or charter by the day, your option.
- Reserve the days you want the boat online. Some rules apply.
- Our boats are intended for member operation, but if a captain is wanted, the Club will supply one for an extra fee.
- Once you’re done for the day, step off the boat, we clean and sanitize the boat for the next member.
- Members are first in line for renewal for subsequent years, as we limit the number of members for each boat.
- Enjoy your time on the water in a premium boat.
EDGEWATER 370CC Located In Miami
Discover the beautiful Miami coast, explore the sandbars and hidden coves or enjoy some island hopping in our Edgewater 370. There's plenty to do such as fishing, waterskiing, wakeboarding and snorkeling.
Located Near the Palm Beach Inlet
Our Edgewater 370 CC is located just 8 minutes from the Palm Beach Inlet, and Ideal location between West Palm Beach and Jupiter, and close to Boynton Beach, Juno Beach, Lake Worth, Royal Palm Beach and all of Palm Beach Communities.
Serving A Need In the Industry
“The Club’s program is an incredible option for our family. It’s like owning our own boat, but way easier. The cost is similar to other boating programs, but what you get is a whole other level. If you compare their costs versus owning a boat of this caliber, there’s no contest.”
Sovereign Boat Club Member Tom S
“I’ve been a member of a mass-market boat club for over ten years. It was nice for a period of time, but their vessels were mediocre and not suited for my needs. It was also not convenient to wait 1 month out, at minimum, for a boat on the weekend. The Club’s Pursuit DC266 is a premium boat and I can always use the boat when I want it.”
Sovereign Boat Club Member Tim T