The Boat Club with More Freedom
Sovereign Boat Club limits the number of members who can enjoy the use of premium new boats worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Go out further. More comfortably. All day. You can now enjoy the lifestyle of premium boat ownership without the maintenance, hassle and worry – at a fraction of the price of ownership.
Serving A Need In the Industry
“The Club’s program is an incredible option for our family. It’s like owning our own boat, but way easier. The cost is similar to other boating programs, but what you get is a whole other level. If you compare their costs versus owning a boat of this caliber, there’s no contest.”
Sovereign Boat Club Member Tom S
“I’ve been a member of a mass-market boat club for over ten years. It was nice for a period of time, but their vessels were mediocre and not suited for my needs. It was also not convenient to wait 1 month out, at minimum, for a boat on the weekend. The Club’s Pursuit DC266 is a premium boat and I can always use the boat when I want it.”
Sovereign Boat Club Member Tim T
Premium Boats at A Fraction of The Cost of Ownership
Sovereign Boat Club offers the very best boats in their class to its members so that they can enjoy the very best the sport has to offer at a fraction of the cost of ownership. Generally, annual fees amount to about 3% of the ownership cost for boats running from $240,000 to $750,000, plus annual operating expenses over four years.
Go Further. More Comfortably. All Day.
Reach those fishing and other destinations. Sovereign Boat Club lets you go further, beyond the protected water restrictions of most boat clubs. Go all day. You and your guests will love the benefits of a premium boat. Joysticks for easy docking, Seakeeper gyro stabilizers smooth out choppy seas and an electric-flush head.
Not A Mass-Market Boat Club
Mass-market boat clubs are a wonderful means of shared access and have gotten tens of thousands of people into the sport, including many young families on their first boat. Typically, these boat clubs offer small, inexpensive vessels that cost from $30,000 to $50,000, designed primarily for protected water. Generally, they have a single engine, no head, no joystick for easy docking, no stabilizers for smoothing choppy seas and are only available half-days on weekends. Their advantage is low-cost access, which sometimes makes booking difficult.
Better Than A Used Boat
Many boaters looking for an affordable boat, buy a used boat, hoping to enjoy the boating lifestyle for less money. But used boats often come with baggage. A worn-out engine, gremlins in the electrical system, rotting hoses and other unseen problems. Typically, they don’t have the latest electronics, and modern equipment, rarely a joystick, or a working head and almost never a gyro stabilizer. There’s nothing like a new boat!
Enjoy The Boating Lifestyle
- Premium boats only
- All of our boats have joysticks
- Unlimited reservations/4 at a time
- Electric flush toilets
- Free boating education
- Full day usage
- Limited membership
- Reciprocal privileges
- Easy Online reservations
- Premium marina locations
- Staff clean-up after use
- All boats sanitized
- No onerous credit checks
- Travel offshore up to 100 miles
- Overnight cruising is allowed
- Full electronics on each boat
- Less costly than owning
- No debt, no depreciation
- Ask about our seasonal rates
Here’s How Our Program works
- Every member must take Sovereign Yacht Club’s safe boating course and receive hands-on boat use orientation. All family members over 18 are eligible as operators after taking the course.
- Once certified, and annual dues are paid, members may reserve the boat online through our reservation service.
- Fixed monthly maintenance payments cover all expenses except fuel and ice.
- Unlimited reservations can be made, four at a time.
- Our boats are intended for member operation, but if a captain is wanted, the Club will supply one for an extra fee.
- Once you’re done for the day, step off the boat, we clean and sanitize the boat for the next member.
- Members are first in line for renewal for subsequent years, as we limit the number of members for each boat.
- Enjoy your time on the water in a premium boat.