A Multi-use premium boat in Tampa-St. Pete
The Everglades 235cc is a high-quality center console known for its ‘hardcore fishing’ capabilities. Equipped for both near shore and intercoastal fishing, the 235cc features a large livewell, rigging surfaces, gunwale rod racks, and rod holders. The boat has a hardtop, flush toilet, stereo and VHF radio. The bow area can be used for casting or sunbathing, Only a limited number of memberships are available.
Everglades 235cc Major Features and Amenities
The Everglades 235cc is powered with a single Yamaha 300-hp outboard. She has digital steering and a deep-V hull that makes running across chop at 40 mph remarkably comfortable compared to some other boats this size. Upfront, a split bow rail can be fitted with a removable ladder for easy access to beaches and sandbars. Fishing features include a circulating livewell and rigging station with tackle storage, drawers, and rod holders.
The Everglades 235cc will float level if swamped. Only a handful of boats in this class have been built with this safety feature.
- Yamaha single 300-hp with DES
- Custom hull color: ice blue
- Leaning post with dual bolsers
- Under helm seat storage
- Anti-fatigue helm pad
- Toilet w/sitting headroom
- Holding tank w/ pumpout
- Fiberglass Hardtop
- Premier audio package
- 27gal livewell
- (4) gunwale rod racks & (8) rod holders
- Trim tabs
- Raw-water and fresh-water washdown spigots
- Split bow rail with removable ladder
- VHF Radio
- Chartplotter w/ GPS and depth sounder
- Danforth anchor with chain and rode
- Portable ice chest
Premium Boats at a Fraction of The Cost of Ownership
Sovereign Boat Club offers the very best boats in their class to its members so that they can enjoy the very best the sport has to offer at a fraction of the cost of ownership. Generally, annual fees amount to about 3% of the ownership cost, plus annual operating expenses.
Go Farther More Comfortably. All Day.
Reach offshore fishing grounds and other destinations in safety. Sovereign Boat Club lets you go farther, beyond the protected water restrictions of most boat clubs. Go all day. Cruise up the coast and stay overnight at marinas. You and your guests will love the benefits of a premium boat.
Not A Mass-Market Boat Club
Mass-market boat clubs are low-priced because their boats are generally small, basic, and not meant for offshore. Furthermore, they admit to having 12-13 members per club, which forces them to have four-hour bookings. The Sovereign Boat Club on the other hand, is up-market and is intended for people who want to enjoy the water on a premium boat that is ready and able to go out to sea. All of our boats are among the best in their class and from respected brands known for quality construction. Membership in the Everglades is limited, insuring plenty of access.
Better Than A Used Boat
Many boaters looking for an affordable boat buy a used boat, hoping to enjoy the boating lifestyle for less money. But used boats often come with baggage. A worn-out engine, gremlins in the electrical system, rotting hoses and other unseen problems. Typically, they don’t have the latest electronics or modern equipment. At the Sovereign Boat Club, you can be sure you'll have access to well maintained boats.
Enjoy The Boating Lifestyle
- Premium boats only
- Free boating education
- Full day usage
- Limited membership
- Easy Online reservations
- Premium marina locations
- Staff clean-up after use
- All boats sanitized
- No onerous credit checks
- Travel offshore up to 100 miles
- Overnight cruising is allowed
- Weekly usage available
- Full electronics on each boat
- Less costly than owning
- No debt, no depreciation
Here’s How Our Everglades 235cc Program works
- All membership agreements last for one year and are renewable.
- Pay the annual club dues and the first month maintenance fee.
- Every member must take Sovereign Yacht Club’s safe boating course and receive hands-on boat orientation. All family members over 18 are eligible as operators after taking the course.
- Once your boat orientation has been completed, members may reserve the boat online through our reservation service for full days. Some rules apply.
- Captains are available through SBC, if desired.
- You record the fuel usage at the end of the day, and either replace the fuel or SBC can bill you. Pump out the toilet if used, or notify SBC to pump it out for a fee.
- Give the boat a quick wash down and engine flush, and that's it.
- Enjoy your time on the water with no worries in a premium boat.
EVERGLADES 235CC IN ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA
Our Everglades 235cc is located in a dry stack marina near downtown St. Petersburg Florida, an ideal boating location in the Tampa Bay. The marina, with fuel and pump out facilities, is just five minutes from I-275. A seafood restaurant and bar are on premise, and there is plenty of free parking.
Serving A Need In the Industry
“The Club’s program is an incredible option for our family. It’s like owning our own boat, but way easier. The cost is similar to other boating programs, but what you get is a whole other level. If you compare their costs versus owning a boat of this caliber, there’s no contest.”
Sovereign Boat Club Member Tom S
“I’ve been a member of a mass-market boat club for over ten years. It was nice for a period of time, but their vessels were mediocre and not suited for my needs. It was also not convenient to wait 1 month out, at minimum, for a boat on the weekend. The Club’s Pursuit DC266 is a premium boat and I can always use the boat when I want it.”
Sovereign Boat Club Member Tim T